Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Road trip

This past weekend, we travelled to Columbus and Starkville to make the rounds with the grandparents and great-grandparents. We all had a fun time getting to see everyone, and Riley enjoyed being the center of attention!

She has recently learned to sit up all by herself, and she constantly tries to crawl. Chris and I laugh daily at her attempts to scoot on the floor.

We have also recently started Skyping with both sides of the family so the can see her in action at night. It has been a great way for them to get to see her develop each day!

Below is Riley in her walker at Pop and Nana's house. She sporting Johnny's hat!




I think she looks like a squirrel trying to store up nuts in those cheeks!



Happy girl!



Excuse me, I'm trying to watch Baby Einstein. Can you put the camera down?


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

Hey Chris! I found your blog through mutual friends, and I just wanted to tell you that Riley is so cute!! I hope our babies will be Bulldogs together! :)

Joy Cecily said...

Such a sweet little face! Riley just gets cuter every month! Keep those pictures coming!