Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 weeks post surgery

I survived my sinus surgery, thankfully, although the recovery road was much tougher than I had anticipated. I'm thankful I never turned black and blue, and hopefully in a few more weeks I'll see some results once my internal swelling goes down. Mom was a huge help while I was pretty much useless for 5 days. I must say, she and Riley enjoyed each others company.

I was dying to get outside 2 days after surgery, and I somehow managed to snap this picture of Millie and Riley on the blanket in the back yard.
Mom took Riley to the grocery store, while she did some shopping for me. She got Riley this Happy Easter balloon, and as you can see, Riley loved it!

No comments: