Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Beach wedding, part 1

This past weekend, Riley and I went down to Gulf Shores for a wedding. GG and Karen cane along for a little one-on-one time with Riley, as well as to assist in the driving. We had a great trip, but of course, most of the pictures are of Riley!

You really think I'm going to keep this hat on for more than 20 seconds?



Surely you didn't intend for this chair cushion to stay tied? Everything is required to be test tasted?



My first french fry! Riley tricked me looking like she was just gumming it, since we aren't even close to cutting a tooth. To my surprise, she took a bite out of it when I went to take it away! Mmmmm, good stuff.



The beach wedding pics will be posted later.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: