Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

I put Riley to bed most every night, and our routine is to rock for a few minutes, while I sing to her, then she goes to bed. So tonight, we give daddy his kisses, wave night night to Millie, and I head upstairs and sit in the rocker. I got one verse into Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and she points, and wants in her bed. So I tuck her in, and she looks up and sings TTLS to me, as serious as she can! Melts my heart! Chris and I are enjoying the silence of the night in the living room, and she is still singing to herself.

It's the little things like these moments that make me proud to be a mom and wife!

2 comments:

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

such a sweet girl!!!

Val & Kyle said...

You guys have such a sweetheart. I watched the video of her doing role call!!! It was great she is saying so many words now, but my favorite is still SIT DOWN :)

Miss you all.