Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Riley!

We celebrated Riley's second birthday, on her special day, 8/14, in Columbus at Chris's parents house, where we were joined by my parents, brother, and grandmother. We had a fun afternoon with all the grandparents, opening presents, and then grilled out for dinner.

Riley was lucky enough to get to open a present after breakfast, to help get her day started.

Um, excuse me GG, please don't distract my present opening!

It's a new princess tent! Peek-a-boo!
Opening one of the many gifts that afternoon with the full family. It's a Barbie bike!
Checking out the new ride...
Look, I got a letter game from mom and dad!
This is the cake I made. It's one tier smaller than last years, but we sure did enjoy it.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

stop it. you made that cake?! you go girl!! She is so cute

The Nichols Family said...

Yep, I made the cake. It is my plan B career if I get to leave my IT job!!!

joy said...

So sweet! I love that when she is opening her bike, your dad and David have a similar look on their faces. I always think of "Jessica, can I ask you a question?" right before something smart came out of one of their mouths!! Happy Birthday Riley!