Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nighttime = Playtime

I do apologize that it's been a week since I've last updated the blog. It's been a rough few days, and we've had a rotating crew of family to rescue me. Since sometime last week, Riley has refused to sleep more than maybe 5 hours a night, and as little as 3 hours some nights. Well, by Monday my nerves were shot, and Chris called his mom to come and help.

"Hi, my name is Jessica, and I'm stubborn and don't know how to ask for help."

Pretty much, I just needed a little help during the evening shift so I could catch up on sleep. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I haven't been this rested since before I was pregnant.

Anyway, here is a picture of Riley resting up before the game last weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica!
This is Alicia Garner, Cager and Maris's sister-in-law...have you been able to solve the mysterious day/night mix-up with Riley? I am having the exact same problem with Avery, our 3 week old and could use any advice!
ellen_alicia@hotmail.com
THANKS!!!