Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Month Old

Today is Riley's one month birthday. I'm stealing this idea for pictures from Mary, so please give her the credit for the picture idea. I'll do my best to take a picture each month, so we can watch her grow! Chris and I are so amazed as to how much she's grown in this first month. So far, she's the spitting image of Chris. She has his face, nose, and long eyelashes!

My parents came to visit Thursday, and left Saturday morning to go cheer the bulldogs along against Auburn. Thanks Nana B and Granddaddy for visiting. Please come back soon!

Chris and Riley resting up before a full day of football on Saturday!

Cager and Maris came over to watch the game. They appear to be in deep thought regarding the bulldogs performance.


Chris and I made it to Sunday school for the first time since Riley arrived. We did manage to get a few pictures of her in her dress.


4 comments:

msergent said...

Cute pictures! I think it's adorable that Riley was asleep for her first photo shoot (or maybe she is just resting her eyes). Either way, it really captures that new baby stage well. We love having all twelve months of photos to look back on. It is AMAZING how much they change! And I sure can't take credit for the photo idea. My mom told me about someone who did it, and I thought it was really cute. Have a good week!

Unknown said...

adorable! I love her sunday dress!! Congrats!

tlm said...

I love the picture! I used wooden blocks for the age in months in some of my son's pictures. Also, be sure that you continue to take pictures with the same stuffed animal. I got that idea from a magazine years ago - you'll be amazed how small the stuffed animal looks by the time she is a toddler. We use a Build-a-Bear, so we can even dress him to match the boy - or give him a seasonal accessory.

But most importantly, take pictures ALL THE TIME - she'll be a teenager before you know it!

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

she is so precious!!! it's good to see you guys doing so well! i love the one month picture...so sweet. do you mind if i steal the idea?!