Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baptism and Birthday

Yes, it's been a while since I've updated (as was pointed out to me today)! Riley was baptized at church this morning. My parents came up yesterday with my brother, and the rest of the family all drove up from Starkville and Columbus this morning. It was so wonderful to have not only all the grandparents here, but all her great-grandparents we also able to make it. After church, everyone gathered back at our house for a Memphis style lunch...BBQ! It was a feast, and was enjoyed by all.

Below are some family pictures we took today. As a side note, the gown Riley wore is the same gown David and I both wore when we were baptized as infants.





Below is a picture of 4 generations of females on my side of the family.



Today was also my mom's birthday! Thanks mom for sharing your special day with Riley. We all had a great time and it was nice to all be together!


1 comment:

Cager & Maris said...

David wore a gown?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!