Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Favorite things

I put together a gift basket for Savannah Deakle a couple of weeks ago containing our favorite and most useful items we have used for Riley this far. I highly suggest these things if you are shopping for baby shower ideas. In no particular order:

Gowns: Riley has slept in a gown from day one. She spent the better part of her first 2 weeks in them. They make the middle of the night diaper changing much easier.

Disposable changing pads: unless someone wants to wash the changing table pad daily, I recommeng protecting it.

Totally todler stain remover: I'm only able to find this at babies r us, but it is worth the trip.

Milacon: these drops have helped settle her stomach during the fussy, pitching a fit nights.

Receiving blankets: lightweight and very useful.

Burp cloths: see above

Travel bath supplies

I know I included a few other items, but that is all that comes to mind. A few other items I've come to enjoy would be:

My iPhone: I was very resistant in the beginning, but it never leaves my side. I'm even guilty of playing on it during 3am feedings.

Baby bath tub: Riley has really come to enjoy her baths, and it is a great way to keep her awake.

Dr. Brown bottles: they work great at reducing the air in the bottle.

Thats my list for now. I'm sure it will evolve as she grows up and transitions into other items.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: