Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend road trip

***I'm having issues with the blogs posting in the correct order, but please scroll down, as I have added a few posts. My apologies that the pictures are a little thrown in there. I have a fussy one at the moment!

We took our first road trip this weekend with Riley. We spent the weekend in Starkville with my grandmother. Nana B and Granny Ann kept Riley while Chris and I got to go to the game. Hooray for the Bulldogs on their win over Vandy! Also, Millie got to meet her new cousin, Ginger, who is Granny's new Yorkie.




Chris and I did manage to eat our way through Starkville while we were there. We had Harvey's Friday night, the Grill for lunch on Saturday, Oby's for Sunday lunch, and Peppers in Tupelo on the return trip home Sunday evening. Needless to say, I need to be walking Riley around the neighborhood this week!
Riley also got to spend Sunday afternoon with her other grandparents and great-grandparents before we returned home. Nana B came with us to Memphis for an additional 2 days to spend with her little girl.

Side note: A picture of Savannah Deakle has been added to the blog a few post below.

1 comment:

msergent said...

We were in Starkville too! I hate that we missed seeing you and meeting Riley. I'm jealous of all of your good eats. We didn't have a chance to hit up any places in Starkville, but we did grab some Proffit's Porch in Columbus. YUM!