Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas 2009

I'm still obviously catching up, and I have a ton of Christmas pictures, which are in no particular order, because I'm just doing good to get these posted. Please forgive me and allow me to catch up! A brief recap of our holiday season - we opened our presents here at our house, packed up a day or two later and went to Columbus, then south to Hattiesburg on Christmas morning, and Riley and I stayed for the following week, while Chris had to return for a few days of work prior to New Years. Luckily, he returned to Hattiesburg and picked us up, but we all had a fun Christmas vacation, and loved spending time with family!

Our mantle at home. My grandmother (Granny Ann) made our 3 stockings. I've had mine for year, since she's done many for our side of the family, but shortly after Riley was born, she came to visit here in Memphis and we found a needle-point store, and picked out these, and she finished them this year, and they are beautiful, and a great addition!


Our tree here at home.
Here is Riley playing her her tunnel in Hattiesburg.

Riding her princess car from her Aunt KK.

In Hattiesburg - I love this grin and that smirk!
Mom was welcomed home with immediate help from an afternoon of running errands and working.
Grandaddy, I found your turkey decoy! Please note the use of the paci in many of these pictures. Riley is late, just like her mom, with cutting some teeth. She was just starting to cut a tooth, and couldn't put it down.
After opening her princess car from her KK!
Unwrapping a gift at her Pop's and NayNay's.
Patiently waiting to open her gifts here at our house.

Someone found Snoopy.
Here is the picture we used on our Christmas card this year. I'm partial, but somedays she is just too cute for words!

Someone is trying to figure out what is below the wrapping paper! Following in her mother's footsteps being nosey at Christmas!
Pointing with her Pops!

Breakfast with Santa at our church.

No comments: