Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hanging around the house

So, I really do have a valid excuse for not being up to date on my blogging. After a relatively easy delivery, and escaping the stomach bug that many of the family got while visiting for Katherine's birth, I developed a very severe case of mastitis. I won't go into major details, but after about 5-6 days of severe pain, and my body not responding to 2 different antibiotics, I was admitted to the hospital for 48 hours for IV antibiotics. Katherine was 2 weeks old, and thankfully Chris's parents had taken Riley home with them the beginning of that week, because I was so sick. Luckily the IV helped, I recovered, and all is well again.

So with all the extra sickness, we've had additional help, which we couldn't have made it without. We have the best parents, who have been willing to do anything for us this past month. Chris and I have talked many times how blessed we are to have had so much help in getting over this rough patch.

Now, onto some pictures.

This first one needs no explanation. She's just a diva some days!

Nana B spending some quality cuddling time with KG.
Nana B and her 2 girls. Riley is still a big helper.
Riley has learned to "show your teeth" while taking pictures and saying "cheese". Precious! Katherine is showing off her skinny legs and feet!
Have I mentioned we have a diva? I can't say enough good things as to how Riley has adapted to "baby".

No comments: