Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Random iPhone pictures

Most days it's much easier to grab a picture with one of our phones, than get Chris's camera. This is just a random collection I'll share.

We were headed to dinner the night before Katherine was born, and this is my last belly picture. Thankfully, I was smaller this time than with Riley. Sorry, I can't link to Riley belly pic from the phone.


Our final picture as a family of three.


Katherine a few days old, having already come to be aware of the camera, and how much we like to use it!


Riley helping me make cookies a few months ago.


She is her mother's daughter! Love me some cookie dough. Chris doesn't share my appreciation, which just means more for me!


Posing, but not thrilled about interrupting play time.


We made it to the first game, less than two weeks before Katherine was born. My doctor thought I was nuts for wanting to go, along with the rest of our families.


Katherine's "Oooo" face. Somewhere I have this same face posted of Riley at about this same age. It's so funny how they have some of the same traits!


Riley riding Chris's tractor at GG and Johnny's. (FYI, this was sent to me, I take no photo credit.)


Riley using her camera to take Katherine's picture, complete with her telling K to "say cheese"!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: