Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Day at the Racetrack

So, as I promised, I did document our day at the race. The racetrack is in Millington, home of Justin Timberlake, but it didn't have the feel of world pop star. We arrive at the track, and follow the road course to find our parking spot. As we are pulling in, our first photo opportunity presented itself.


Yep, this was the first mullet of the day. But since we hadn't been here long, there was more to see. So, we are all walking in, and pass by this motor vehicle. Please don't be confused by this former school bus. No, this isn't the Ghost from our Starkville Academy days, but it's a close cousin. This my friends is a bus converted into an RV. We all find this funny because this side of the family owns an RV dealership.



As we walk by, they've got their music playing, and have the grill going. I'm sure a beer cooler is just around the corner.

So, we get closer to the race, and the styles improve! Next year, I'm going to set up a booth, and hire a hairdresser or two. Believe me, there is plenty of business available!


So, here are two pictures of the actual race. Since Chris isn't a Busch Series fan, we don't know many of the drivers, but this race set a track record for most cautions. I believe the final count was 25, so the race ended up lasting forever, but we still had fun and Karan had a great time.



I don't know why Chris didn't want to have his picture taken with this rabbit! I try every now and then to embarrass Chris...it doesn't take much.

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

thanks for leaving me a little shoutout! :)
glad to see this blog post...i'm a big mullet fan!