Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting Started

Well, I'm giving this a try and working on the layout and design. Hopefully over the next week or so I'll get it looking like it is worthy to be viewed.

Tonight, my mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law came up to Memphis from Columbus to visit. Like the "good daughter-in-law" that I am, I prepared a home cooked meal which fueled us for an evening of shopping at Target. I love Target, but limit my shopping sprees because I usually come back with non-essential items that I could have gone without. Tonight's purchase consisted of non other than a Halloween costume for our dog, Millie. Now I have to convince her that the red and black ladybug costume isn't a straight jacket, and she is capable of walking in it. (She believes it's a medieval torture device!)

No comments: