Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Somehow Halloween doesn't have the same feel as it used to when we were kids. I'm no longer influenced by the piles of candy, because I'm aware of the consequences in my waist line. We didn't have a costume party to attend this year. Plus we won't even be home this evening to pass out candy. It's league bowling Wednesday, and it doesn't pause for Halloween. In my mind, I'm holding out for Thanksgiving, mostly because of the yummy food, but more importantly, it will be about 4 days away from the office! But in keeping with the spirit of Halloween, we were in Target and passed by this cute ladybug costume for Millie. Eventhough she won't be collecting doggy treats tonight, she still got her picture taken. She hates to wear clothes, I mean hates it. I think she's secretly hoping Mailman Dan sees her picture here and will leave her an extra treat in the mailbox today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time for an update ya'll!

-Maris