Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 11, 2008

Behind Already....

So Thanksgiving came and went with an Egg Bowl victory and enough turkey and dressing to feed an army. December was a little more eventful as we completed the biggest part of our bathroom remodel by removing the carpet and laying the ceramic tile. Pictures to come later. The week of Christmas we covered the entire state of Mississippi down one side and back up the other. We spent the first few days until Christmas morning in the Columbus area visiting Chris's side of the family. Christmas morning we drove from Columbus to Biloxi to my aunt and uncle's house, which has finally gotten repaired from the Katrina damage. That evening we returned to Hattiesburg for Christmas with my parents at their house. The next evening, we found out about the sudden death of Alyson's dad, Melvin Rhodes, in Starkville, so Chris and I returned to Memphis on Thursday, for me to turn back around again and leave Friday morning to make the visitation and funeral. Chris stayed behind to hold the house down for our company in town for the Liberty Bowl. I returned in time to meet the crew and we all barely made it into the stadium before kickoff. I think New Years Eve, I was asleep by 10 pm from all the travel.

That's the quick and dirty of our crazy lives the last couple of months. I promise to do a better job of updating this in 2008.

No comments: