Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jumping on the Baby Bandwagon!

So we found out the week before Christmas we are expecting! We are both very excited, although my excitement is short lived and replaced by nausea, lack of sleep, and any other "morning sickness" symptom that comes to mind. Our expected due date is August 12, so it will be a hot summer to say the least. Maris gave me the book, Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy, which I completely related to and highly recommend. I'm sure I'll be updating this blog with all the new things I discover with being pregnant. So far, I'm amazed at how much has changed with me in this short time.

3 comments:

The Stringers said...

I am so excited for you! I think I have just been lucky so far. I will be 11 weeks on Sunday and have had mild nausea and just been extremely tired. I never thought I could be so tired. I have a few weeks to go in the first trimester so I am not through the clear yet, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! LOVE the book Belly Laughs!!! Have fun and keep us updated!!!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!! Please keep us updated and I sure hope you start feeling good soon!!!

Sorrells said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Get ready for parenthood...it is the ride of your life!!!