Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Columbus Baby Shower

This past weekend, Chris's home church in Columbus, where his parents and grandparents still attend, threw us another wonderful baby shower. Chris skipped out and enjoyed a Saturday morning on the river fishing with his dad, while the rest of us gathered at the church. My mom came from Hattiesburg, along with my grandmother and aunt. I think we counted about 35 people who came, and Riley got lots and lots of adorable outfits, some of which were MSU bulldog themed, a few more blankets, toys, diapers, and other necessities. It was a great shower, and we feel so blessed for so many people to be this excited about this little baby.

Following the shower, my mom, grandmother, and aunt, along with Chris, his mom, grandmother, and aunt all gathered for a ladies lunch with Chris. I think he enjoyed being the only male among the females! It was a fun shower and a great weekend in Columbus. This was my last weekend to travel, since Riley is due in 3 weeks!






2 comments:

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

you look so good!

Julie said...

I know you're super excited about Riley getting here... You look WAY better than I did at that point in pregnancy... I'm so jealous :)

I hope all is well!! If you get time, please email your address to me at juliasusanne@gmail.com

Thanks!