Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Counting down the days...

So, I'm 12 days and counting until Riley's due date. At our last doctor's appointment, which was this past Tuesday, I'm between 2.5 and 3 cm dialated, which means I'm still progressing, but who knows when Riley will decide to arrive! They did a growth check the week before, and she was measuring 6 lbs. 4 oz, so I estimate she's a little over 6.5 lbs (if you put much trust into these measurements). From what I've read, these ultrasound growth measurements aren't necessarily accurate, it's just a best guess. But, my doctor predicts she won't be over 7.5 lbs at delivery, which is music to my ears since I was almost 9 lbs, and Chris was almost 10 lbs. I've been having regular contractions for at least a week now, but they are between 45 minutes and an hour apart. They aren't painful to speak of, I just wish they would progress a little, so we can get this show on the road!


My goal for the next 2 days will be to get the rest of the nursery put together and get pictures posted for everyone.

2 comments:

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

so fun!!! she'll be here before you know it! please post pics of her room. i'd love to see it!

msergent said...

Hey Jessica, Enjoy these last few weeks of semi-sleep! And have fun. We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see Riley. :)