Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Nursery Pictures

I have finally organized the nursery to a state where pictures can be taken! Last night, Chris hung the curtain, which we need to do for the other window, but I didn't read the package and didn't know there were 2, which works out well for us! So, while he hung the curtains, I put together the cube storage units in both closets. It amazes me the amount of stuff Riley already has, and she isn't even here yet!

Anyway, below is the door to her room. If you walked into the nursery, this tour starts from the left and works it's way to the right.


This full size bed is the bed I grew up in. It's been with me through college, and my apartment in Memphis, and it will be Riley's bed after she out grows her crib.

This closet with the door closed is FULL of the most adorable outfits for her. I also put a set of storage cubes in it as well since we have such an abundance of items for her, and this room isn't really structured for a large book case.

In the dormer space, it currently has her bouncy chair, as well as the stroller. In the future, I'll get a toy chest to put under the window, and maybe a shallow book case up against one wall. For now, it's the random storage area!



Now, we are just waiting on her arrival! We are so excited to meet her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nursery looks great. Of course I love the color.....I think Riley need a custom closet organizer.LOL You really don't think we are finished buying yet?:) Everything looks ready, now we just need Riley to get here. KK

Joy Cecily said...

What a sweet room!! I can't wait to meet this sweet girl!!!