Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank You...

  1. Even though I'm days behind on blogging, this doesn't mean I have forgotten about some important issues. Many thanks go out to Grandma and Grandpa Nichols, Chris's parents. Mrs. Renee came on Thursday just as my mom was leaving, and Mr. Wayne arrived Friday afternoon. They stayed through Sunday evening and were a HUGE help. Mr. Wayne spoiled his new granddaughter with his undivided attention, and Mrs. Renee not only helped take care of Riley, but she kept herself busy around the house, doing many chores for us. We greatly appreciate all your help, and look forward to seeing you again soon.
  2. I would also like to thank all our family and friends for checking in on us this past week. We are all doing great, and really appreciate everyone thinking of us. A special thanks goes to our Sunday school class who has started bring us a few meals a week for the next few weeks. It's a big help!
  3. A big thank you goes out to Chris. He has amazed me with everything he has learned about taking care of a baby, and has been a great support system to me, as I get over this hump of hormone changes. He is a great dad to Riley and is such a joy to watch take care of this little girl.
  4. My last thanks goes out to my newest toy. I have joined my husband and the rest of the Apple community by getting an iPhone. Granted, I have been very resistant to Chris's phone, mostly because it has consumed him since the morning it was released, but now that I have mine, I have some sort of understanding around the hype. I'm by no mean a savvy user, but I'm guilty of playing on it while rocking Riley at 2 am!

1 comment:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

She is Gorgeous!!!!! Glad you are all doing so good!!!