Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Yes, I'm still pregnant!

A few months ago, in our class with the hospital, we were all talking how each couple had the possibility of having a cool birthday for their little expected one: 08/08/08. Well, today is the day, and I know I'm rooting for this cool birthday, but I'm not holding my breath. I've pretty much given up on guessing when Riley will grace us with her presence. Our only celebration today may be the opening ceremony for the Olympics, which I intend to watch either from the comfort of my living room, or the "comfort" of a hospital bed!

I've been working from home this week, except for half a day yesterday, when I did make it into the office, but I'm at home from here on out. We will continue to keep the blog updated with any changes!

No comments: