Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

39 week checkup

We just returned from the doctor, and I'm dilated 3 cm. We are scheduled for induction next Thursday if Riley doesn't decided to come any earlier. I'm really hoping she will arrive sooner, because I'm just not excited about being induced. I know plenty of people do it, and I can understand my doctor wanting to do it, but it's just not on my list of things to get excited about. In the grand scheme of things, as long as she arrives healthy, and I'm healthy, it shouldn't matter how she gets here. That's what I keep telling myself. Enough about that...

Also, before our doctor's visit today, I went up to Chris's office for a baby shower his group threw for us and Riley. It was very nice, and we got more great stuff. We are off to meet friends for dinner. Please say a prayer, cross your fingers, do a rain dance if you must to hurry up this delivery. My ribcage will be forever grateful!

No comments: