Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

First outing

We had our first outing this morning to the pediatricians office. Riley weighed in at 7 lbs. 7 oz, which means she's only lost 2 oz. since her birth weight, which is a good sign. She may have a slight bit of jaundice, but nothing to be concerned about, and we will continue to monitor her these next couple of days.


**My apologies for the picture size. I can't get them to post any larger, but they are also on Picasa.

She did sleep for a 3 hour section of time last night, which is a step in the right direction. She still has her days and nights mixed up, but I'm hoping this will improve in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

msergent said...

We are loving the pictures and are so happy to hear you made it home so quickly and are doing well. Those first few weeks were definitely the toughest for me. Anna had the same problem with her days and nights. I think it was about three weeks or so before she really got out of it. Hang in there! :)

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

I just love all the pictures!!! I hope she figures out her days and nights soon...for everyone's sake! Do you have any help (like your mom or Chris's mom)? Keep those sweet picutures coming!