Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bye Nana B

Sorry it's been a few days since I've last blogged. I'll sum it up with 3 words - we eat, sleep, and poop!

Today we had another outing to the pediatrician. We went to follow up on Riley's slight jaundice the doctor said she had on Monday. We've put on 5 ounces since Monday, which means she's eating like a champ. Also, we have a clean bill of health on her jaundice, which is very reassuring Chris and myself.

This afternoon, Nana B (my mom) left to go back to Hattiesburg. Thanks mom, you were a huge help, and I know Riley enjoyed your company. Right before mom departed, Chris's mom arrived to stay the extended weekend to help out. Mostly, everyone is here to restrict me from doing too much. I'm such a busy body, and I feel like I'm back to normal, they are having to keep a close eye on me to make sure I'm not doing things around the house I'm not supposed to!


Tomorrow afternoon/evening, Mr. Wayne (Chris's dad) will come up, and then Sunday, Mama, Johnny and Karan will come up for a day trip to visit. We feel so honored everyone wants to come and see Chris and me! HAHA!
As always, we've got pictures on Picasa.

No comments: