Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fishing trip in southern Louisiana

For the last few years, my dad has made a trip to southern Louisiana with either my brother, or uncle, to go fishing for red fish, flounder, and speckled trout. This year, Chris's schedule finally allowed him to participate, so he joined my dad and uncle for a trip down south. It happened to fall over Father's Day weekend, which was a great outing for them, and mom, Riley and I got to hang out in Hattiesburg.


From what I'm told, Chris caught the biggest and most, so he may or may not be invited back next year!


Here is Chris with one of his red fish.
The three fisherman. My dad is in the middle, and my uncle Ramon to the right.
Looks like a successful trip!


No comments: