Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Knock knock. Who's there?


I'm curious to know who all out there in internet land is reading about our little world we live in. Granted I don't post regularly at all, I'm still curious to know who finds us in this huge blog world. If you don't mind, leave a quick comment in the comments section and let me know who you are, and how you found us. You never know, it might inspire me to update a little more often if I actually have followers!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading! I can't remember whose blog I used to find you. Hmmm. Anyway, I'm here, and I'm reading!

-Rhonda

Jamie said...

I am :-)

The Benjamins said...

I read too! :)

The Stringers said...

I'm here!

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

We're here...love your updates!!!

msergent said...

Hey Jessica! I'm reading here in Nashville. Love all the updates. Good luck with baby #2 on the way! :) There's nothing like two little girls. It's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

all the way out on the central coast of california, i read dwell in possibility found you on laura's blog, i love the ones with the little ones

Annabelle

Unknown said...

I do! :)
I just get behing on my reading these days...

Ford Family said...

I read!!