Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Family Pictures

Since I'm posting 2 months and more of pictures, unfortunately I'm not even sure exactly when some of these pictures were taken, but they are worth sharing.

Katherine taking a nap in her GG's arms.  (GG is short for great-grandmother!)

I'm pretty sure Riley is reading the book to her KK.  Riley is OBSESSED with books.  The past couple of months, that's all she does.  We have a living room full of toys, but she spends 95% of her time flipping through books, asking us to "read book mama", "I want dis book mama", etc.  It does get old, but in reality, it's great that she's so interested.  And although she may be looking away, or focused on something else while you are reading, she does hear us, and knows what we are saying.  20 minutes later, she'll talk about exactly what she "wasn't" paying attention too!

Riley is reading to her NayNay, and Katherine is having some special cuddle time.  Renee was here the week before Christmas helping me out, while Chris was at a work staff meeting in California.

Sweet Millie in my lap, the afternoon of Katherine's baptism.  I finally sat down, sans kid, so she took advantage of some Mama Time!

Katherine snoozing with her Uncle David.


The next 4 pictures, we took on Saturday afternoon, after we ate Thanksgiving with my family, and before Katherine's baptism on Sunday.  We have a very old log cabin at the Collierville Square, and we used this as our backdrop.  For 15+ years, my family has always taken our family picture mom uses for the Christmas card on Thanksgiving weekend, so this was also us getting that picture.

Uncle David and his 2 nieces.  You can see Riley was enjoying smiling for the camera!


Us trying to get a picture of the 4 of us.  It's become impossible almost!

Proud grandparents.

This was the picture my parents used.  Chris is nice enough to setup his tripod, and he has a remote he has behind my back to take the pictures.  So sneaky, yet so functional!  Thanks Chris.

No comments: