Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let it Snow!

On Sunday, when we were home waiting on the snow, Riley and I finally got around to making our ginger bread house.  We had a fun time, and she points out "my house" multiple times a day now, as it sits on our bakers rack.


Chris took Riley up to the Town Square right when it started to snow, and I just love this picture!

Chris measured 4 inches of snow on our back table.  It was beautiful, and probably the best snow I can remember.  Riley wasn't sure what to think of it.  She mostly just wanted to walk around in it.




Peek-a-boo!!!  I love those blue eyes!
Katherine is trying to convince her daddy to let her play!

Our back yard is covered, and you can't even see the rocks around the flower beds.

She didn't understand the concept of throwing snow, but she rubbed it on daddy's jacket.




No comments: