Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Katherine Grace - 3 months old

Katherine turned 3 months old on December 17, and I'm almost a month late posting this picture, but I'm trying my best!  These measurements were taken at home, so they could be slightly off, but it was the best I could do.  We go to the pediatrician for her 4 month checkup next week, so I'll have official numbers then.  At 3 months old, she was starting to smile and coo, and make the cute baby noises.  She was enjoying her play mat more and more.  She was already in the 3-6 months clothes.  She is bigger than Riley was at this age, and therefore growing out of her clothes quicker than Riley, so that's been a challenge for me, to switch out her clothes earlier.


Big sister insisted on having her picture taken during the photo shoot.  You can see Katherine's enthusiasm!

No comments: