Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

11 months old


I say it every month, but I can't believe she will be a year old next month! I'm going to have to figure out a different photo shoot method, because she's over the bed pictures. It takes a lot of work to get her to sit still long enough to capture a good picture. I don't know that much has changed this month, except that she has gained a little more weight, and finally grew taller. We still don't have our front 2 teeth yet, and can walk, but just choose to bear crawl everywhere. My hope is that she will be walking by her first birthday, but I'm making no guarantees. She has found the enjoyment of opening the kitchen cabinets and drawers, and removing items to play with. She is also showing signs of attachment, either wanting to be around me all the time, or not wanting to leave Kim's house when Chris picks her up. That part is sad, but I am glad that she enjoys it enough to want to stay and play.

No comments: