Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Riley's point of view

Look mom, I discovered the kleenex box. Maybe If I pull them all out, you will quit attacking my nose!

Umm, I'm trying not to let my toes touch the grass. It tickles my feet! But I still look cute sitting here.

Yes, I know you have me standing next to a pretty flower, and it would be a great picture for my party invitation, but I'm not into this photo shoot right now?


When do I get paid for my modeling sessions. You would think after the thousands of pictures you have taken of me, you would give up and use something on file.


I give up. See, I'm cute here. Use this one for my party invitation. ***we did!

No comments: