Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today happens to be my dad's birthday. I just so happen to have pictures to post of him with Riley from my last trip to Hattiesburg, two weeks ago! My parents have a neighborhood pool and clubhouse, so we enjoyed a quick play time at the pool.


I was brave enough to take Riley by myself on the 5 hour trip to Hattiesburg by myself. We did splurge on a DVD player for the car, one that straps onto the back of the headrest, and it was a HUGE help. She did great on the trip, and we had fun with the short weekend visiting her Granddaddy and Nana B.

She found this hatbox/gift box in my room, and proceeded to enjoy playing with it. Notice in the back ground the watering pitcher and multiple decorative tins on the floor. If Riley can reach it, it is fair game to be played with!






No comments: