Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nocturnal Choir



We have a problem at our house. We have a chorus of birds that serenade us, but this show doesn't start until at least 11 pm and usually goes until 4 am, sometimes all night long. WE'VE HAD IT! We have 2 oak trees in our front yard, which the birds use as their stage, and our bedroom is on the front of the house, so we have no option for sleep. I tend to notice them more since I'm up multiple times during the night due to the small bladder size in the 7th month of pregnancy. But last night we were awake almost the entire night. We even tried to distract ourselves by turning on the one of the Direct TV music channels.

Since the fireworks stands are opening up with the 4th right around the corner, I'm tempted to try a fireworks display one evening, but I'm not convinced I wouldn't set the trees on fire, or any of the neighbor's houses on fire due to the ricochet action. It's a dangerous thought, and very tempting, but I'll take any suggestions anyone has to offer.

No comments: